Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Angela Monday

Today we had to wake-up early and exercised. Everyone was tired, cold and wanted to go back to sleep. We had a challenge course today and when I first saw it I felt really excited about it. But at the end I was scared to even clam the to get to the high rope. I'm a person that is scared of heights and if I do try to get over my fear I end up going into panic mode. When I saw the others do it I felt like I could do it but I reached the top and some notice how high it was. My heart started to race and soon I felt sick. I felt like I couldn't do it at all. But did it half way and soon was at the ground. After the challenge course I was still shaking and felt sick. But I'm still happy I tried it and know I can tell my friends I did it. Really happy that I accomplished something that I would never have done in my life.

1 comment:

omli student said...

You did an awesome job today Angela! You really pushed yourself both in the exercise and the challenge course. It took a lot of courage for you to climb up the poles, and in the end, you did it. I feel that the challenge course is a great analogy for life. Whenever some people come across difficult times they give up. You now know that you are not one of these people; you are able to rise up to your challenges and face them.


-Arturo C.

Post a Comment