When it was time to go and do the high course challenges, I was excited at first, when I knew that I still was close to getting on one. But when it got closer and closer to my turn I started to get nervous. I got on and yeah I was scared because of my fear of heights. I felt accomplished when I got down and felt good because I faced one of my fears and got closer to over coming that fear.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Maria Monday
To tell you the truth when I first heard "Challenge Course" I thought that it was going to be like intense workouts like in the military since on the day that we got here we were told that we are going to be pushed to our limits. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I learned a lot from the small groups we were in. I learned how to communicate with my team members and listen to them as well.
When it was time to go and do the high course challenges, I was excited at first, when I knew that I still was close to getting on one. But when it got closer and closer to my turn I started to get nervous. I got on and yeah I was scared because of my fear of heights. I felt accomplished when I got down and felt good because I faced one of my fears and got closer to over coming that fear.
When it was time to go and do the high course challenges, I was excited at first, when I knew that I still was close to getting on one. But when it got closer and closer to my turn I started to get nervous. I got on and yeah I was scared because of my fear of heights. I felt accomplished when I got down and felt good because I faced one of my fears and got closer to over coming that fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment