My name is Elizabeth at this point of the day I'm really tiered. When I herd about this institute my migrant coordinator at school gave me one day to write the essay I had to write my essay and revise and re write all in one day. I put all my time into that essay I was serious about it. I really wanted to come to this institute to bring my leadership skills that i had learned from the club I'm in in youth advisory board, but also learn new skills and take them to my group. I also wanted to come here to meet new people and just push my self , do a little more than I know I can. I've learned that the hard way but its worth it. I mean all of these things are going to benefit me in my future and long ways in my life. I'm really happy I got accepted and that I'm here i know this is an experience i will never forget. A phrase that i think that reflects me and my attitude is "everything is possible if you want to but everything depends on you"
I think its very interesting how Every time I come to OSU and I get a tour I get to see a new place of the campus and every time I come I it like more and more. I got to meet my room mate and other girls and their wonderful people. I think this is going to get more fun and interesting everyday. I cant wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment