Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Diego .S tuesday
Today in the challenge course I felt kind of scared because the first thing I saw in the course were these big logs about forty feet up in the air. I was also a little curious about the logs. In the challenge course we learned new ways to participate with others during the activities. One of the most important things that I learned was how to communicate more and how to involve every one in these kinds of activities. I feel that this will help us more in the long run because there will be jobs where you will need to communicate with a lot of people no mater if you don't get along with them. After the challenge course I felt accomplished fore completing three of the obstacles up in the air. Now I know if I could conquer my fears to walk forty feet up in the air I could also complete lots of other goals if I put my mind to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment