Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Elizabeth Monday

Today was a really interesting day, you maybe wondering why? We were going to the challenge course and
I was really nervous I was really scared of heights put I have said that my goal since I got here was and still is that no matter what I was going to push my self to do something more than I know I can do that's my over all goal for this week. I really enjoyed how we have only been here for such a shorts time and you have every ones support we are like one big family.

That's me trying to get to the other side it was tough but everything is possible.

once I was on there I really wanted to get off but I set my mind to yes yes I can. I was really shaking but with all that support I made it not all the way, half way but I was really happy because I knew that I has given my 110%. I just want to thank all the facilitators and over all the groups that were there (1,3 and 6 ) for giving support cheering on people even if they had burly even talked to them. The best part of my day was when we went bowling I got to bowl with other people I hadn't talked to before at all I enjoyed my time. I'm really thankful this for this opportunity to just leave home and meet people who share a lot of stuff in common with you and that's that we all like to be LEADERS but GOOD LEADERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment