This is the last time I will be blogging, I might blog from home but who knows. Yesterday I didn't get a chance to blog because we went to the coast. Our first stop was the Oregon coast Aquarium. It was nice there were a lot of cool animals. I hadn't been to an aquarium since I was like in third grade so it was cool.
After that we went to two workshops. We saw different kinds of sand and learned how to read a tide chart and the different colors that the beaches are that are in different places. The second workshops we got to play with live crabs. I didn't hold one because I don't like holding little creatures.
After that we finally went to the beach spent a lot of time there but didn't get to go swimming because the water was freezing and I thought California water was cold.
We also played capture the football. It was fun even we lost two to zero. But what really counts is the fun that you had.
Today we got to hear a variety of speakers talk about their life and experiences at college and how they got to be in the position that they are in. It was cool listening to theirs stories and I learned that it is not impossible tough but not impossible.
After that we had a college fair and I spoke with a representative from University of Oregon and learned about a field that I have been interested in for a long time. It made we want to go there because it's something that I really want to do. No hard feelings OSU. So I will definitely be doing some research and applying soon.
For the final part of my blog I just want to say that I learned a lot and am thankful that I got to be part of this experience that I know a lot more people wanted to come so I was a lucky one. I hope everyone has a great life and hope to see everyone in the near future. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment