Sunday, August 7, 2011
Angela Sunday
Hello, My name is Angela. I'm at the Migrant Leadership Institute at OSU because I'm very interested in becoming a leader so that someday I can make a difference. I want to learn as much as I can because I may ever get a chance to do this again. My motto that I live by is that you need to push yourself and experiences something new. It's scary at first if you don't now anyone but you learn to make friends and to have a good time with other people. Once you brake your confer zone you learn to have a great time. You play cool games and do fun activities plus you get to experiences something interesting. The more I think about it the more I enjoy being here. I can't wait for whats going to happen next.
No comments:
Post a Comment