The only word that comes to my mind right now is FUN. Just got done with a really good basketball game.
Even though we wake up early to do things this institution is fun. Fun in the way that I get to meet new people make new friends that I will have in my life. It's fun in the way when my amazing facilitators (Romeo, Arturo and Erica) are teaching me the leadership skills that will benefit me in my life. Also, their helping me improve the skills I already have. I really thought this was going to be tough on me because I have never been far from home on my own. I thought I was going to be home sick but they kept my mind busy and they make me reflect on my life with all those amazing activities. These activities make me feel like I'm around a family that cares for me.
1 comment:
Te agradesco por aceptar mi amista,confiansa y todo lo que tu aigas aprovechado de mi,compartido hecho y desecho con migo te doy gracias te deseo lo mejor :)
Post a Comment