Thursday, August 11, 2011
ELizabeth Thuedays
I can say that yesterday was a really fun day at the beach. I felt like I was with my family. Going to the beach with my group and my facilitators was really fun. I loved how in dinner we danced and we were all having fun together learning more about our interest and what we like to. Leo took my chanclas and made me run for them. I also enjoyed the beach and just watching the waves let me distract myself from everything going on in my mind. I couldn't have asked for a better day at the beach. I thank both Arturo's for making our way there and way back so much fun, for making it a bonding moment. I know for sure that I'm going to miss Arturo C I built like a brother sister relationship with him. He gave me so many good advice that's true and I really appreciate it a lot. Today, at dinner was so much fun. It was last dinner with my group : '( When we got here they told us by the end we are going to cry and not want to go. I didn't believe it but know i got to admit I'm so attached I don't want to leave I want to stay here. Destiny, I'm personally going to miss you so much your the one that always knew how to put a HUGE smile on my face every time and we only know each other for such a short time. AHH I don't know what I"m going to do. I'm going to miss them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment